This One-Pot Mac & Cheese Recipe is insanely delicious and super easy to make. It is the perfect weekend dinner for the family.
You have probably seen the bake feta pasta trend by now… and NO, I am not making that. It just doesn’t sound appealing to me. HOWEVER! I always love me some mac and cheese.
Recently, I stumbled on a macaroni hack on TikTok that was similar to the baked feta pasta… But like without the feta and tomatoes.
Groundbreaking right? And if you grew up with Kraft macaroni and cheese as I did, you know that it’s one of the easiest comfort foods you can whip up. Now you might have seen my take on adult macaroni (Thanksgiving Mac & Cheese Recipe) #alotmorework, but adding your own cheese just takes it to the next level. So we’re going to combine the two for a simple, yet next level One Pot Mac & Cheese.
It is super easy to make and has a creamy decadent taste that’ll leave you wanting more.
Ingredients Needed To Make The One-Pot Mac & Cheese
The ingredients for this recipe are simple and delicious.
For the One-Pot Mac & Cheese, you will need:
– Family-sized Kraft Mac & Cheese, or Elbow pasta
– Heavy cream
– Fresh shredded Mozzarella, as desired
– Shredded Gruyère cheese, as desired
– Finely chopped American cheese, as desired
– Grated Parmesan cheese, as desired
[See the recipe card for instructions on how to make the One-Pot Mac Cheese}
How To Store
Once cooled, store the One-Pot Mac & Cheese in a tightly covered shallow container and refrigerate for 3 to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 weeks.
When you are ready to cook, take it out of the fridge and let it cool to room temperature. If frozen, place it in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, then on the countertop to cool to room temperature.
To reheat, turn it into an oven-safe dish. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and place in the oven at 350°F for 20-30 minutes or until heated through.
One-Pot Mac & Cheese Recipe
- Baking dish
- Cooking spray
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 (250 g) Block of butter
- 5 cups of Elbow pasta
- 2 cups of Water
- 4 cups of Heavy cream
- Fresh shredded Mozzarella, as desired
- Shredded Gruyère cheese, as desired
- Finely chopped American cheese, as desired
- Grated Parmesan cheese, as desired
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Grease the baking dish with vegetable oil.
- Place the block of butter at the center of the greased dish. Add the elbow pasta around the butter and sprinkle all the cheese variants on top.
- Pour the water and heavy cream around the butter on top of the cheese et pasta.
- Place the baking dish in the oven to bake for 50 minutes. Once it is ready, serve in a fancy mug or bowl and enjoy.
If you tried this recipe, do let me know in the comments. Take a picture and share it on social media to spread the word about the One-Pot Mac & Cheese. Tag me @bobbyboydla on Instagram so that I can see it.